Become a member of Lipoedema UK
Together we can beat Lipoedema
Individual Membership Benefits include:
- Lipoedema UK’s GP Information Pack with leaflets and information on resources to share with your GP
- Lipoedema UK’s booklet Information for Women and Health Professionals (see below)
- additional leaflets and information to help patients and health professionals manage lipoedema and raise awareness
- information on lipoedema events, research and new developments
- the opportunity to to take part in new research projects
- email newsletters with updates on Lipoedema UK activities
- invitations to Lipoedema events
- supporting the charity that puts increasing awareness and fighting for better treatments for lipoedema at the heart of all it’s activities
- create a better future for all lipoedema patients and their families
Our 26 page booklet on managing Lipoedema, including new sections on hormonal changes, contraception, pregnancy and childbirth.
New! Special Offer!
£10 off membership fees
We are thrilled to announce that we are now official partners with Daylong (https://www.daylong.co.uk/), the UK’s leading retailer for compression hosiery. Daylong offers a fantastic range of compression tights, socks, wraps, and application aids. This partnership will benefit all of our members from product discounts and events to news alerts and health tips.
Mark Hudston, Marketing Director at Daylong says, “We are delighted to collaborate with Lipoedema UK and support their efforts to raise awareness of the disease to help new and existing sufferers. We are proud to offer a wide range of solutions for patients and work hard to share useful information for our community of customers.”
We are delighted to announce that we are offering a special £10 discount offer on all UK Lipoedema UK Membership. (Sorry Daylong’s offer doesn’t apply to overseas members).
UK Membership £25 p.a.
International Membership £30 p.a.