Become a member of Lipoedema UK £25 p.a.
We are committed to creating a brighter future for our members and their families. By becoming a member, you’re about to play a vital role in our work.
We offer two types of membership to Lipoedema UK – membership for individuals and membership for Healthcare Professionals.
- Lipoedema UK’s GP Information Pack – leaflets and information on resources to share with your GP
- Lipoedema UK’s booklet – Information for Women and Health Professionals
- Research papers and Lipoedema UK articles to help patients and health professionals manage lipoedema
- Email newsletters with updates on Lipoedema UK activities and latest developments
- Invitations to lipoedema events and conferences
- Opportunity to participate in research projects
- Lipoedema UK Awareness/Fundraising posters, badges & postcards
Healthcare Professional Membership
Lipoedema UK recognise the important role that Healthcare professionals play in treating patients with lipoedema and appreciate your dedication and expertise. We support clinics and all Healthcare Professionals treating patients with lipoedema through our activities, events and publications.
Benefits include copies of:
- ‘UK Best Practice Guidelines for The Management of Lipoedema.
- Practical Guidance for Patients Considering Liposuction as an Option for Managing Lipoedema Booklet
- Information for Women & Health Professionals Booklet
- “Heard of Lipoedema ” – badges, postcards & posters
- Information on the Royal College of GP’s learning course
- Lipoedema UK leaflets for you and your patients
- Lipoedema UK email newsletters
Affiliated with the British Journal of Nursing Nurse of the Year – Chronic Oedema Award 2018 (bjnawards.co.uk)
A members of the British Lymphology Society (BLS)
An International Lymphoedema Framework (ILF) Partner Organisation
Affiliated with “Legs Matter”
Patient support group member of “British Association of Dermatologists”