Membership for Allied Healthcare Professionals
Lipoedema UK’s primary role is supporting healthcare professionals treating patients with lipoedema.
Professional annual membership benefits include:
- Unlimited free information leaflets for your patients
- Best Practice Statement for Lipoedema – due early 2017 – helping you to manage your patients
- Invitations to AHCP conferences where lipoedema is a topic
- Free RCGP and RCN accredited elearning course – CPD credits available
- Relevant international news, information, and articles in member newsletters
It is only by working together that we can improve the lives of lipoedema sufferers.
£25 p.a. UK membership or £35 p.a. overseas membership
BJCN Lymphoedema Conference – March 2, 2017
The British Journal of Community Nursing, in conjunction with Lipoedema UK and The British Lymphology Society hosted the 2017 National Lymphoedema Conference.
BJN CHRONIC OEDEMA NURSE OF THE YEAR 2017
Professionals working in the field are clear that chronic oedema and its treatment demand a higher profile within the NHS. The award recognises chronic oedema and lipoedema practitioners who have made an outstanding contribution in their clinical practice, geographical region, or area of research.
Congratulations to Winners:
Winners pictured above:
- Rebecca Elwell, Macmillan Lymphoedema ANP & Team Leader, Royal Stoke University Hospitals
- Lymphoedema Network Wales
- Jane Wigg, Director, Lymphoedema Training Academy/ LymphVision
Please visit http://www.bjnawards.co.uk/ for more photos and information.